A proclamation was read during the March 3, 2020 meeting of the Hopkins County Fiscal Court declaring the month of March as Literacy Month in Hopkins County. Pictured are Peggy Stirsman of the Celebrate Literacy Hopkins County committee, and Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Jr.
During the March 3, 2020 Fiscal Court meeting, Hopkins County’s head custodian, Phil Cruce, was recognized for 20 years of service to the county. From left: Phil Cruce and Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Jr.
Deputy County Clerk Angela Burden was recognized for 10 years of service to the county during the January 7, 2020 meeting of Hopkins County Fiscal Court. From left: Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Jr., Angela Burden, and County Clerk Keenan Cloern.
At the November 19, 2019 Fiscal Court meeting, Lindsey Nosko was recognized for five years of service to Hopkins County. From left: Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Jr.; Lindsey Nosko, and Jailer Mike Lewis.
Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield and Madisonville Mayor Kevin Cotton issued a joint proclamation declaring November as National Hospice and Pallative Care month in Hopkins County and Madisonville.
During the November 5 meeting of the Hopkins County Fiscal Court, Justin Hunt of the Hopkins County Jail received a 10-year award for service to the County. From left: Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Justin Hunt, and Jailer Mike Lewis.
More Articles ...
- Treasurer Tracy Browning Recognized for 20 Years of Service
- Kevin Roberts Recognized for 10 Years of Service
- Proclamation for Professional Women's Week 2019
- HOPKINS COUNTY RECEIVES GRANT FOR BROADBAND EXPANSION
- Carolyn Darnell Recognized for 25 Years of Service
- Pennyroyal Master Gardeners Association 20th Anniversary Proclamation
- EMA Director Nick Bailey Recognized for 10 Years of Service
- Hopkins County Jail Employees Recognized for Years of Service