CLICK HERE to view the Payroll Tax Reconciliation Form
From left, Judge Executive Jack Whitfield and Dennis Mayfield. Mayfield was recognized at the January 4, 2022 fiscal court meeting for his 15 years of service as Hopkins County Coroner.
CLICK HERE to access the FEMA Disaster Assistance Application Information
CLICK HERE to read the FEMA Debris Removal Notice
CLICK HERE to read the FEMA Frequently Asked Questions
From left: Hopkins County Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Amber Thomas and Jailer Mike Lewis. Thomas was recognized at the December 21, 2021 fiscal court meeting for her five years of service at Hopkins County Jail.
CLICK HERE to view the FEMA information.
MADISONVILLE, Ky. – Earlington Elementary School is now a central location for those who wish to donate to relief supplies to Hopkins County tornado victims. Needed items include nonperishable food items, cleaning supplies, cardboard boxes and other miscellaneous necessities. No clothing donations, please. Drop-offs can be made from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. at 1967 Championship Drive in Earlington.
Donated materials will be distributed to several locations across Hopkins County. Those who need supplies may visit one of the following pickup locations:
· Earlington Elementary School (6 a.m. – 6 p.m.) – 1967 Championship Drive, Earlington
· St. Charles City Hall (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) – 211 Railroad Street, St. Charles
· Mortons Gap Christian Church (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) – 117 Mortons Gap Road, Mortons Gap
· Nebo Baptist Church (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.) – 230 South Bernard Street, Nebo
· The River Church (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.) – 1580 Nortonville Road, Nortonville
· Richland Baptist Church (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.) – 7035 Beulah Road, Madisonville
For more information, please call Will Coursey at 270-836-8567.
More Articles ...
- DEMOLITION REMOVAL AT LIMITED AVAILABILITY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- CARDBOARD RECYCLING DISCONTINUED INDEFINITELY
- BARNSLEY CONVENIENCE CENTER AND WEST KY ATV PARK CLOSED
- Hopkins County Sheriff's Deputy Trent Arnold Recognized for 5 Years of Service
- Alliance Coal & Warrior Coal Present Property Tax Check to Fiscal Court
- Jonathan Barnes Recognized for 15 Years of Service
- Kim Ezell Recognized for 20 Years of Service
- Sandy Austin Recognized for 5 Years of Service