From left, Judge Executive Jack Whitfield and Dennis Mayfield. Mayfield was recognized at the January 4, 2022 fiscal court meeting for his 15 years of service as Hopkins County Coroner.
CLICK HERE to access the FEMA Disaster Assistance Application Information
CLICK HERE to read the FEMA Debris Removal Notice
CLICK HERE to read the FEMA Frequently Asked Questions
From left: Hopkins County Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Amber Thomas and Jailer Mike Lewis. Thomas was recognized at the December 21, 2021 fiscal court meeting for her five years of service at Hopkins County Jail.
CLICK HERE to view the FEMA information.
Carboard Recycling at County Convenience Centers has been DISCONTINUED indefinitely due to facility and equipment loss caused by the December 10, 2021 tornado.
Cardboard may be taken to the City of Madisonville Recycling Center, located at 900 McCoy Avenue in Madisonville.
From left, Sheriff Matt Sanderson, Trent Arnold and Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Jr. celebrate Arnold’s five-year employment with the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office. Arnold was recognized at the November 16, 2021 fiscal court meeting.
More Articles …
- Alliance Coal & Warrior Coal Present Property Tax Check to Fiscal Court
- Jonathan Barnes Recognized for 15 Years of Service
- Kim Ezell Recognized for 20 Years of Service
- Sandy Austin Recognized for 5 Years of Service
- Michael McCaw Recognized for 10 Years of Service
- Victoria Davenport Recognized for 5 Years of Service
- Mike Duncan Recognized for 10 Years of Service
- Bart Gordon Recognized for 10 Years of Service