Hopkins County Fiscal Court and the City of Madisonville issued a joint proclamation on April 16, 2019 encouraging everyone to participate in the 2020 census. From left: Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield, Jr., Hopkins County GIS Coordinator Kim Ezell, 2020 Census Partnership Specialist Crystal Boyett, and Madisonville Mayor Kevin Cotton.
Michael Evans of the Sheriff’s Department was recognized for five years of service during the April 2, 2019 Fiscal Court meeting.
During the April 2, 2019 Fiscal Court meeting, Mr. and Mrs. Spencer Brewer were dressed in period attire to receive a proclamation from the Fiscal Court honoring the upcoming White Plains Civil War Festival.
Tim Thomas of the Community Improvement Foundation of Madisonville/Hopkins County looks on as Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield signs a proclamation declaring March 2019 as Community Improvement Foundation month in Hopkins County.
Peggy Stirsman accepts a city and county proclamation from Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield declaring March 2019 as Literacy Celebration Month in Hopkins County.
EMA Director Frank Wright was recognized at the March 5, 2019 Fiscal Court meeting for his service to the county. Wright officially retired after serving the county for many years in emergency management. Wright’s assistant, Nick Bailey, was named as the county’s new EMA Director.
There is a new Hopkins County Resource Directory available, it can be viewed in our Information section at the bottom of our home page, or by Clicking Here
During the November 6, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting, representatives of Alliance Coal announced their payment of $728,734.43 in property taxes to Hopkins County, and thanked the county for its continued support of the coal industry. From left: Judge-Executive Donald Carroll, Alliance Coal representative Bill Adelman, and Sheriff Matt Sanderson.
More Articles …
- Kentucky Professional Women's Week Proclaimed in Hopkins County
- William J. Armour Recognized for 10 Years of Service with Hopkins County Public Works
- Hopkins County, KY Jobs Website is Now Up
- Oak Grove Baptist Church Recognized for Its 150th Anniversary
- Constitution Week Declared in Hopkins County September 17-23, 2018
- Proclamation Issued Recognizing the 2018 Nebo Fall Festival
- Candace Ashby Recognized for 15 Years of Service
- Public Works Employees Recognized for 20 Years of Service