Part time attendant at Convenience Center, Recycling Center, and ATV Park. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs, bend and stoop repeatedly, must be able to tolerate adverse weather conditions, and work well with the public. Some clerical skills and diploma or GED required. Must be 18 or older. Applications available at Hopkins County Public Works 2290 Laffoon Trail 7:00 am-3:00 pm (M-F) or Hopkins County Government Center 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (M-F). No phone calls.
Judge Executive Donald Carroll's 2017 State of the County speech is below. Click "Continue Reading" to see the speech.
The Park will open on April 1st, 2017, and admission is FREE! for the entire month of April! Visit the web page for the new West Kentucky ATV Park HERE.
Judge Executive Donald Carroll Presents 15-Year Service Award to Leo Wirthlin, Hopkins County Jail
Judge Executive Donald Carroll Swears in 2nd District Magistrate Bill Rudd
Hopkins County Sheriff Website receives TOP 20 Government website in the WebAwards 2016 competition. Other Recipients included:
Dept of Labor: www.Benefits.gov | Ministry of Manpower, Singapore: www.mom.gov.sg | US Dept of Health & Human Services: www.peerta.acf.hhs.gov | www.Alabama.gov | www.Utah.gov | www.Iowa.gov | www.TSA.gov | www.Texas.gov and more.
Their Website: http://www.hopkinscountysheriff.com
Dana Classen 31 Years Hopkins County Public Works
More Articles ...
- Service Pins Awarded June 27, 2016
- Service Awards Presented at Fiscal Court Meeting May 17, 2016
- 15-Year Service Pin Awarded to Otis Chamberlain, Hopkins County Sheriff's Office
- Jack Merrill Honored for his Service to the Hopkins County Humane Society
- 20-Year Service Pin Awarded to Cathy Wells, Hopkins County Clerk's Office
- Service Awards Presented January 5, 2016
- Industry of the Month: Hibbs Electromechanical, Inc.
- Certificate of Appreciation Presented to Marilyn Quarles, Hopkins County Sheriff's Office