Click Here for a printable PDF version of the 2018 CDBG Rehabilitation Assistance Application.
Click Here for a printable PDF version of the 2018 Hopkins County Housing Survey.
The Hopkins County Tourist and Convention Commission presented Hopkins County Fiscal Court with a check for $50,000 during the March 20, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting. The funds will be used for the Outdoor Archery Range to be constructed at the West Kentucky Archery Complex. Pictured, from left: Magistrates Karol Welch, Billy Parrish, Hannah Myers, and Charlie Beshears; Judge-Executive Donald Carroll with Hopkins County Tourist and Convention Commission Board Chair Keith Cartwright and Executive Director Tricia Noel; and Magistrates Vicki Thomison, Jack Whitfield Jr., and Bill Rudd.
Click "Continue Reading" below to read Judge Executive Donald Carroll's 2018 State of the County address.
During the March 6, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting, Judge-Executive Donald Carroll presented Donald Ethridge, who has worked in the County Clerk’s office for 40 years, a commemorative plaque. Pictured from left are Judge-Executive Carroll, Donald Ethridge, and Hopkins County Clerk Keenan Cloern.
Hopkins County Fiscal Court and the City of Madisonville issued a joint proclamation declaring March 2018 as Literacy Celebration Month. The proclamation was presented at the February 20, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting. Pictured are Peggy Stirsman of Celebrate Literacy Hopkins County, and Judge-Executive Donald Carroll.
Hopkins County Jail employee Amber Eagles was recognized at the February 6, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting for five years of service to the county.
Pictured from left: Judge-Executive Donald Carroll, Amber Eagles, and Hopkins County Jailer Mike Lewis.
More Articles ...
- Hopkins County Coroner Dennis Mayfield Recognized for 20 Years of Service
- Shelia Hopper of the County Clerk's Office Recognized for 15 Years of Service
- Sanitation Employee Steve Trice Recognized for 15 Years of Service
- West Kentucky Archery Association Presents Check to Hopkins County Fiscal Court
- November 5-11, 2017 Declared as HOSA Week
- County Accepts Property Tax Check from Alliance Coal
- October 15-21, 2017 Proclaimed as Kentucky Professional Women's Week
- Citation Congratulating Hopkins County on Successful Opening of West Kentucky ATV Park Presented September 5, 2017