Judge Executive Donald Carroll's 2017 State of the County speech is below. Click "Continue Reading" to see the speech.
Judge Executive Donald Carroll Presents 15-Year Service Award to Leo Wirthlin, Hopkins County Jail
Judge Executive Donald Carroll Swears in 2nd District Magistrate Bill Rudd
Hopkins County Sheriff Website receives TOP 20 Government website in the WebAwards 2016 competition. Other Recipients included:
Dept of Labor: www.Benefits.gov | Ministry of Manpower, Singapore: www.mom.gov.sg | US Dept of Health & Human Services: www.peerta.acf.hhs.gov | www.Alabama.gov | www.Utah.gov | www.Iowa.gov | www.TSA.gov | www.Texas.gov and more.
Their Website: http://www.hopkinscountysheriff.com
Dana Classen 31 Years Hopkins County Public Works
Service Pins awarded to James Maxberry (5 years) and Ryan Kerby (10 years) Hopkins County Jail Employees.
Picture shows Judge Executive Donald Carroll, James Maxberry, Ryan Kerby and Jailer Joe Blue.
Hopkins County Judge Executive Donald Carroll (Center) and Public Works Director Jeff Browning (Far Right) Present 5-year Service Awards to (From Left) Josh Camplin, William Wedding and Charles Gordon, all with the Hopkins County Public Works Department
(L-R) Judge Executive Donald Carroll, Otis Chamberlain and Sheriff Matt Sanderson. Otis Chamberlain received his 15 year service pin with the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office.
More Articles ...
- Jack Merrill Honored for his Service to the Hopkins County Humane Society
- 20-Year Service Pin Awarded to Cathy Wells, Hopkins County Clerk's Office
- Service Awards Presented January 5, 2016
- Industry of the Month: Hibbs Electromechanical, Inc.
- Certificate of Appreciation Presented to Marilyn Quarles, Hopkins County Sheriff's Office
- 10-Year Service Pin Presented October 20, 2015 to Deputy Barry Boucher, Hopkins County Sheriff's Office
- Advance Tabco - Hopkins County Industry of the Month
- Modern Welding Company of Kentucky, Inc - Hopkins County Industry of the Month