Part time attendant at Convenience Center, Recycling Center, and ATV Park. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs, bend and stoop repeatedly, must be able to tolerate adverse weather conditions, and work well with the public. Some clerical skills and diploma or GED required. Must be 18 or older. Applications available at Hopkins County Public Works 2290 Laffoon Trail 7:00 am-3:00 pm (M-F) or Hopkins County Government Center 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (M-F). No phone calls.
Judge Executive Donald Carroll's 2017 State of the County speech is below. Click "Continue Reading" to see the speech.
Judge Executive Donald Carroll Presents 15-Year Service Award to Leo Wirthlin, Hopkins County Jail
Judge Executive Donald Carroll Swears in 2nd District Magistrate Bill Rudd
Hopkins County Sheriff Website receives TOP 20 Government website in the WebAwards 2016 competition. Other Recipients included:
Dept of Labor: www.Benefits.gov | Ministry of Manpower, Singapore: www.mom.gov.sg | US Dept of Health & Human Services: www.peerta.acf.hhs.gov | www.Alabama.gov | www.Utah.gov | www.Iowa.gov | www.TSA.gov | www.Texas.gov and more.
Their Website: http://www.hopkinscountysheriff.com
Dana Classen 31 Years Hopkins County Public Works
Service Pins awarded to James Maxberry (5 years) and Ryan Kerby (10 years) Hopkins County Jail Employees.
Picture shows Judge Executive Donald Carroll, James Maxberry, Ryan Kerby and Jailer Joe Blue.
More Articles ...
- Service Awards Presented at Fiscal Court Meeting May 17, 2016
- 15-Year Service Pin Awarded to Otis Chamberlain, Hopkins County Sheriff's Office
- Jack Merrill Honored for his Service to the Hopkins County Humane Society
- 20-Year Service Pin Awarded to Cathy Wells, Hopkins County Clerk's Office
- Service Awards Presented January 5, 2016
- Industry of the Month: Hibbs Electromechanical, Inc.
- Certificate of Appreciation Presented to Marilyn Quarles, Hopkins County Sheriff's Office
- 10-Year Service Pin Presented October 20, 2015 to Deputy Barry Boucher, Hopkins County Sheriff's Office